Friday, 30 November 2012

Hair Designs


I drew these two pictures of hair from reference images I would on the internet. These are the styles I would like to recreate but with my own twist to the designs. Throughout my project I have wanted to work with messy plaits, as I feel that this look will bring tribal (referencing thai tribes) to the catwalk. I also want to use dreadlocks on my second model, for the editorial look, including my bright coloured dreadlocks I created to give more of a creative element to my look. I will expand more on the hair styling when I post my final designs very soon, these are the images that lead me to the conclusions for my hair styling.

1 comment:

  1. Where are your actual experiments with messy plaits and dreadlocks? You need to evidence that you have fully explored this option.

    ReplyDelete